Country Music Singer George Strait  » Music  »
  • I highly recommend this country singer to anyone who likes country music

• by Dawn Hawkins

George Strait is one of the top country music singers in it’s history. His songs have always had the tendency to fly high in the charts and people across the United States love his music. I am one of his fans and there are very good reasons why. There are just some singers that shine above the rest and George Strait is one of them. He has the voice that is unmistakable, the good looks and

the talent to pull off the very successful career that he has.

Some of my favorite George Strait songs are “Living and Living Well”, “She’ll Leave you with a Smile”, “Ocean Front Property”, “She Let Herself Go”, “Let’s Fall to Pieces Together” and “Baby Blue”. This doesn’t even begin to touch the number of songs that I absolutely love about George Strait’s music recordings. He has a list of hit songs that would make the average singer’s ...

• head spin. If George Strait never added another song to his already very impressive line of hits, he has still had more hits that many stars ever even dream of.

George Strait has been there with me while I fell in love, got my heart broken, put my life back together and while I was just plain having fun. If you are a country music lover and haven’t become a fan of George Strait, you

just haven’t listened to country music yet. He even has a little acting under his belt with the movie “I Cross My Heart”. This is also the name of yet another top song of his. I am uncertain how anyone who likes country music could ever bypass George Strait as one of their favorites. He is a number one hit in and of himself. I highly recommend this country singer to anyone who likes country music.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1425081243020131/k2311a0825/8.25.10