Maybelline New York Full N Soft Washable Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • What eye makeup would you consider without good mascara and in that sense nothing will help you maintain your beauty more than “Maybelline New York
  • I have used it and it has done wonders for me and the part I like the best is that it is washable
  • Just wipe it off with good wipes and the best ones for this purpose is the Maybelline Expert Eyes Eye Makeup Remover Towelettes
  • The other great thing I found different was that using this washable mascara makes me feels comfortable unlike the others which give a brittle feeling and provide discomfort
  • If you have problem applying mascara believe me this one is the right choice for you

• by Awn Muhammad

Beautification is something we all cherish for. Especially when it comes to the ladies it has all its charms and attractiveness. When we take of the face the first thing that inspires is the eyes and so the women are very careful about that. What eye makeup would you consider without good mascara and in that sense nothing will help you maintain your beauty more than “Maybelline New York: Full N Soft Washable Mascara”.

Maybelline New York has been making excellent beauty products for people all over the globe. This charming washable mascara is one of their new innovations. Believe

me! I have used it and it has done wonders for me and the part I like the best is that it is washable.

No extra treatment is needed to remove it. Just wipe it off with good wipes and the best ones for this purpose is the Maybelline Expert Eyes Eye Makeup Remover Towelettes. Just wipe it off and you are free.

The other great thing I found different was that using this washable mascara makes me feels comfortable unlike the others which give a brittle feeling and provide discomfort. I had a real problem with the others as ...

• my eye lashes were becoming weaker and weaker but this washable mascara is also supplemented with the quick dissolve system which lets me help protect my eye lashes. I have big eye lashes and other mascaras usually made a glob but using this Maybelline mascara I am free from that uneasiness as well.

Here is a little advice for those who wear contact lenses. If you have problem applying mascara believe me this one is the right choice for you. You will get your desired look without torturing your eyes.

As you must have guessed out I am really fond

of using mascara so let me give you a tip to apply your mascara. Remember! Always try to apply from the bottom to the top i. e.

from the root of the eye lashes to the tip and never let it dry between the coats. Do all the coating before it gets dry. The removal part is the best as told before just wipe out with towelettes or eye makeup remover.

It is available in two great shades, “Dark Black” and “Brownish Black”. While buying, get the one that suits your eye color and tone. Just apply it and get your desired eye look with full ease and comfort.

Rayhana says :

re : What eye makeup would you consider without good mascara and in that sense nothing will help you maintain your beauty more than “Maybelline New York
    Hey Beauties .It’s my frist time to write a preview but am so happy with this amazing washable mascara so i highly recommend Maybelline New York Full N Soft Washable Mascara .Am having doll lashes now and no worry about sweating or tears .happyyy

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125081242970131/k2311a0825/8.25.10