Can Can Eau de Parfum by Paris Hilton
  • The packaging doesn't seem to be interesting and good-smelling, but I love that it exudes innocence and simplicity
  • I like that I can wear it on regular day because it's light-spirited and pleasing
  • However, I don't think the scent is unique and distinctive enough to be memorable and that is something I'd be longing for to have over and over again

• by kriztinay

The packaging doesn’t seem to be interesting and good-smelling, but I love that it exudes innocence and simplicity. It’s not like other perfumes that’s only good in the facade, but in reality it doesn’t smell as good as it should be like its packaging. It has this light floral fragrance that creates my personality the illusion of being friendly and happy person. I like that I

can wear it on regular day because it’s light-spirited and pleasing.

The word Can Can alone is intriguing and worth remembering. I was thinking that this perfume might be another concoction of cotton candy and other candy-smelling ingredients. But I was pleased to find out otherwise. It’s a light floral fruity kind, which is kind of feminine though not that attractive as its name implies.

It’s perfect for young women in their 20’s who just wanna have fun and party with pals in school reunions and stuff like that. I can smell the sweetness kind of orchid and other tropical flowers with a wee bit of citrusy note. It’s a very feminine fragrance, something that I can wear with my sundress and flats. It can also be worn over casual outfits like tees ...

• Can Can Eau de Parfum by Paris Hilton
      and jeans pair.

It’s the kind of fragrance that smells good, when there’s no other choice. It’s not an outstanding scent for the oldies, but my mom loves the scent and she feels like she’s of my age. She finds it sweet and playful too.

However, I don’t think the scent is unique and distinctive enough to be memorable and that is something I’d be longing

for to have over and over again. To me, it’s not the sexiest fragrance out there nor something that drives men crazy with wonder. But I’m contented that it smells this good, at a very reasonable price. For such a perfume of this sweet kind at such a sweet price, why would I refuse to accept a gift like it? I would love to buy another one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5625081242960131/k2311a0825/8.25.10