Nars Orgasm blush  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • I have always been a makeup junkie since i was in middle school, but recently got really into it once i found the youtube beauty community
  • Since i have been really getting into blush and higher end brands i thought it would be a great staple to add to my collection
  • I had really high expectations for this product since it cost me $28
  • I personally can not recommend this product since it does not work for me
  • I love the matte rubberized plastic packaging and nice sized mirror but the product its self just didn't perform the way i expected from such a high end brand

• by hmaur

I have always been a makeup junkie since i was in middle school, but recently got really into it once i found the youtube beauty community. I spend most of my time watching reviews for products on youtube since i don’t have cable. Nars orgasm blush often comes up as most peoples favorite blush. Since i have been

really getting into blush and higher end brands i thought it would be a great staple to add to my collection.

I purchased this item online at sephora, mostly because i needed to add more to my cart inorder to qualify for free shipping. This item is way smaller then it looks in videos and photos online, but is still a decent size for a blush. It also has lots of sparkles. The color in the pan looks like a mix between a carnation pink and a darker pink to create a more intense carnation pink. It also has golden shimmers. When i swatched this item with my finger it had a decent color payoff somewhat similar ...

• Nars Orgasm blush
      to what it looked like in the pan. However when i used a blush brush to apply it would take layer after layer to even get any color payoff. The sparkles a noticeable but not color.

I had really high expectations for this product since it cost me $28. I don’t understand all the hype. I

personally can not recommend this product since it does not work for me. I also have pretty fair skin so it is not because i am to dark for the color to show. I love the matte rubberized plastic packaging and nice sized mirror but the product its self just didn’t perform the way i expected from such a high end brand.

Nars Orgasm blush

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125081242950131/k2311a0825/8.25.10