Volini Spray & Instant Pain Relief  » Medicine  »
lucknow
  • The non-messy and convenient format makes it handy,easy to be use
  • I would like to strongly recommend this wonderful product especially to people like me who are always on move and are the pain victims like me…

• by Rohan.S

Being a marketing executive, I require traveling a lot. Travelling on the city’s bumpy roads & cutting through the heavy traffic is really a challenge and gifts me back and neck pain almost each day. At a point of time the pain became so worst that I needed to use neck collar (as advised by the physician).

I tried a whole lot of things-pain killers, Ice packs, balms, creams and

what not but got no satisfactory results. It was my sister who came home one day.

She gave me Volini Spray (she often suffers from pains so carries the same everywhere. So loyal to the product she always swears by its efficacy lolz).

Within a few moments of spraying it on I felt as if I was freed from the hell of pain and entered the heaven of relief. It ...

• spread out evenly & wasn’t at all wet or uncomfortable to use, sank into the skin quickly, penetrating deep into the skin, provided a cooling sensation that sat on the pain to give instant relief.

I could dress as well as no residue was visible with this at all, so no soiling of clothes. (had to think 100 times before doing so when used zandu or iodex) Now I am

also a regular user of Volini Spray: The Instant Pain Reliever.

I carry it along always along to the office, gym, while I am travelling…. everywhere.

The non-messy and convenient format makes it handy,easy to be use . I can say it has become my best friend now.

I would like to strongly recommend this wonderful product especially to people like me who are always on move and are the pain victims like me….

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2625081242920131/k2311a0825/8.25.10