Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Mouse  » Cosmetics  »
  • So far, I have been using this product for about a week and I love it
  • Unfortunately, I found that most of the products would be way too drying on my hair
  • In my opinion, this product is nothing like the products that I used in the past
  • Of course, it also has this amazing scent that lives up to the other Clairol products that I have used in the past
  • The main thing that I think is important to know before purchasing this product is that it works better on much curlier hair as opposed to wavy

• by Simply_Fabulous

I have been dying to use this product ever since I saw excellent reviews for it on a natural hair care forum. I have tried a lot of Clairol products in the past, and I find that most of them are very affordable and effective. I purchased this product at Wal-Mart for about $4 including taxes. So far, I have been using this product for about a week and I love it.

When I first started wearing my hair in its naturally curly texture, I would use different mousse to help define the curl. Unfortunately, I found that most of the products would be way too drying on my hair. They would leave it feeling very stiff, dry, and brittle. I hate the greasiness that would also accompany hair mousse and most of the time I would

have to wash and condition my hair after wearing the styling products. In my opinion, this product is nothing like the products that I used in the past. It is awesome because it helps to enhance my natural hair texture without depositing product buildup or weighing it down. Of course, it also has this amazing scent that lives up to the other Clairol products that I have used in the past.

I have experimented with using this product on my hair while it was wet and after it has dried. I find that it works excellent either way. Sometimes I find that it is more convenient for me to apply this product after I wash and condition my hair at night. I apply a satin bonnet on my hair and let it air dry as I sleep.

• The great thing is that this takes minimum effort on my part and my curls look gorgeous.

Although the packaging on this product advises to use it on wet hair, this product has also been effortless to use on dry hair. I live in the American South where the weather has been extremely hot all summer long. Sadly, the humidity can have a devastating effect on my hair and I am always struggling to combat frizziness. All I have to do in the morning to refresh my curls is to lightly spray a little bit of water on my hair and evenly distribute a small drop of this product throughout my hair. I find that I really do not have to use much of this product to achieve great results and usually I can go a

few days without washing my hair since it is so light.

I plan on making this product a permanent staple in my hair care regimen. I will be purchasing this product in the future and I rate it a 9 out of 10. I would highly recommend it for others to try, especially individuals with unruly curly hair. It is great for defining the natural curl of a person’s hair, but it will not leave it feeling hard or crunchy. I think that it would be great for people with thin, fine, or thick curly hair since it does add a bit of volume to the hair without shrinking the strand. The main thing that I think is important to know before purchasing this product is that it works better on much curlier hair as opposed to wavy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124081242721131/k2311a0824/8.24.10