Keebler Flat Bread Crisps
  • To be honest, even though I thought they would be somewhat different than the average cracker, I also figured the difference would be minimal
  • I can’t tell you the number of times I have purchased crackers like this (often for more money) only to experience something that didn’t even offer the slightest crunch
  • So, yes, I was definitely impressed with these
  • But, now that I have tried them, I definitely would give strong consideration to buying them again
  • If you come across these at your local store, I woudl recommend spending the money on them and giving them a try yourself

• by Review Vigilante

I recently came across a product from Keebler that I hadn’t tried before; their new Flat bread crisps. I wasn’t really sure what to expect from them. But, I was in the mood for some sort of snack to eat while watching TV or a movie and figured it would be something different than the crackers I normally would buy for that.

It turns out I was right. These are actually pretty

good.

To be honest, even though I thought they would be somewhat different than the average cracker, I also figured the difference would be minimal. When I tried my first couple, I figured they still would have a lot of similarities to an average snack cracker.

However, it turns out there were two major differences. First, the crackers had a fantastic herb blend on them that made them seem much more upper ...

• class than the price tag would indicate.

I felt like they were something I would get from an Italian restaurant rather than our local grocery store. Of course, I did have the Italian Herb variety at the time.

Also, the crackers were very crisp. When I bit into them, they snapped.

something that didn’t even offer the slightest crunch. So, yes, I was definitely impressed with these.

Prior to this past weekend, I probably would have ignored these crackers for something less expensive. But, now that I have tried them, I definitely would give strong consideration to buying them again.

If you come across these at your local store, I woudl recommend spending the money on them and giving them a try yourself. I’m sure you won’t regret it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2724081242641131/k2311a0824/8.24.10