Sure Fresh Small Round Plastic Storage Containers
  • I bought some bowls to make it easier to pack and store food to take for my lunches
  • The bowls I found were from the dollar tree store
  • I like the fact that I can place it on my car seat and drive freely without worrying that it might tip over and spill everywhere
  • I think that every kitchen should have them

• by adrean_j

I don’t like eating fast food all the time. I chose to instead start packing my lunches. A lot of the time, my lunches would consist of food from the night before. I bought some bowls to make it easier to pack and store food to take for my lunches. The bowls I found were from the dollar tree store. It was a 4 ct of Sure Fresh small round plastic storage containers. They were clear containers with blue snap lids. The bowls were a great way to portion control, because they were just the right size. They are small enough to store vegetables or salads. They are not good for storing large meals, because the bowls are enough for one person. I can place my

chicken salad, or tuna in it. The bowls lids snap on very tightly. I have dropped one before and was more than thankful that my food didn’t end up everywhere. I like the fact that I can place it on my car seat and drive freely without worrying that it might tip over and spill everywhere. The lids keep out air pretty well and leaves my vegetables fresh. I usually chop onions in advance and store them in the bowls for about a week using them daily.

Because these bowls are clear I have to be very careful what I put in them. They can easily be ruined by foods with deep colors like tomato sauce. Sure Fresh bowls is still orange to this day, because ...

• I poured a sauce in it. I tried bleaching it multiple times and the stains just won’t budge. Also the plastic is not as thick as it should be. The bowls get kind of soft like they are going to melt when they get really hot. I don’t like using them in the microwave, because it burns my fingers to take the bowl out. They are not too good for hot soups or chowders. Besides that I really like these containers. They are very practical and affordable. I could get a how 4 pack of bowls and lids for a dollar. They also offer other sizes, but less bowls come in the package. Because these bowls are plastic, they are also great for serving my
        kids in. I like the fact that they can’t break them. Plus kids almost never finish there food and it leads to a quick and easy store. I’ve had the set of bowls for about 6 months and really enjoy them. They are still going strong. These bowls are a really good investment, and work almost as good as Glad and other more expensive brands.

All in all these bowls are neat and compact. I think that every kitchen should have them. Because they are small, they help me to organize my refrigerator and cabinets more neatly. They are easy to stack and see, but without taking up too much space. These bowls will be a definite winner for those who have to pack lunches or always have leftover food.

Lee Schuch says :

re : I bought some bowls to make it easier to pack and store food to take for my lunches
    The first time I use this microwave safe Bowl in the microwave if melted

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5324081242251031/k2311a0824/8.24.10