Singer Rod Stewart
  • Rod Stewart has enjoyed great success as a singer and for good reason
  • It is likely that you would find any of Rod Stewarts songs in my collection because that is just how much I love this singer
  • He is definitely an American music icon that seems to always do well no matter what he does

• by Dawn Hawkins

Rod Stewart isn’t the most handsome of guys, but he does have a unique voice that tends to draw me in at every turn. His voice does sound a bit scratchy but that is what makes his recordings so great. Rod Stewart has enjoyed great success as a singer and for good reason. His songs are great. He has fun with his songs and he almost always has some type of real story to tell with them. For instance,

“Maggie May” was one of Rod Stewarts biggest hits. I, along with millions of others, continue to enjoy this favorite song to this day.

Rod Stewart just seem to get better as he ages. I guess he could be compared to fine wine. He used to sing songs that would make him popular. He no longer has to do that and apparently doesn’t feel the need to. That doesn’t mean he doesn’t still make great music, but it’s a little ...

• bit different than what I am used to as a Rod Stewart fan. It is more of a soft, oldies type music that he pulls off very well.

Some of Rod Stewarts greatest hits are “Maggie May”, “Gasoline Alley”, “Young Turks” and “Downtown Train”. It is likely that you would find any of Rod Stewarts songs in my collection because that is just how much I love this singer. He hasn’t always had the cleanest of reputations, but he

has cleaned it up well and is now enjoying his older years in relative financial ease because of his ability to wow his audience. I would highly suggest having Rod Stewart in your music collection. He is definitely an American music icon that seems to always do well no matter what he does. Don’t just purchase his older music though. His newer albums are just as good and entrancing as his older music. Did I mention that I love Rod Stewart?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1424081242081031/k2311a0824/8.24.10