Classic Rock Band The Rolling Stones  » Music  »
  • The only problem I had with the oldness of the Rolling Stones during half time was the spandex garb
  • Brown Sugar , Start Me Up , Satisfaction and Time is on my Side are just a few of those hits that I love
  • I prefer bands that are able to record hits that have a very distinct difference from one another and you don't always get that with the Rolling Stones

• by Dawn Hawkins

The Rolling Stones are old. Some people say they were far too old to be playing at the Super Bowl a few years back. I say leave them alone. They have earned the right to age, they have put in their time as young people, but their music lives on no matter how old they get. The only problem I had with the oldness of the Rolling

Stones during half time was the spandex garb. Mick Jagger really should have chosen something that wasn’t that skin tight.

As far as the Rolling Stone’s music history, they have a lot of it. They cranked out hit after hit and although it isn’t something that I would listen to on a daily basis, I do enjoy listening to it from time to time. It is classic rock at it’s best and no one can deny that. “Brown Sugar”, “Start Me Up”, “Satisfaction” and “Time is on my Side” are just a few of those hits that I love.

The Rolling Stones probably couldn’t be listed as one of my favorite bands of all time. They are okay but many of their songs tend to sound too much alike for my taste. I prefer bands ...

• Classic Rock Band The Rolling Stones
      that are able to record hits that have a very distinct difference from one another and you don’t always get that with the Rolling Stones. The truth is, the lead singer isn’t good looking either. He has huge lips and he’s just not very attractive at all. He does have a voice that cannot be mistaken though and that is the key to success for any band/singer.

If you want to listen to older classic rock music, you can’t do it without adding a little bit of the Rolling Stones to the mix. The music comes from a different era and that fact shines through in their music. The Rolling Stones had their day in the sun and in may respects still enjoy that advantage. I like their music but I don’t love it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1424081242031031/k2311a0824/8.24.10