ASUS seashell 1101HA  » Computers  »
  • Also, it's light enough to carry on in my bag and I think it has the sleekest design I've encountered ever for a netbook
  • I like that the lithium battery can be removed - -the one adding weight to my computer
  • I won't recommend it for those looking for entertainment since there's no built in DVD/CD player

• by kriztinay

This is my favorite laptop/netbook/notebook/PC by far. The very cheap price is not a let down because this computer offers more value than just it price.

Performance wise, seashell is the winner. The battery life could lasts upto 7 to 9 hours depending on how multitasking you are. Charging time only takes 2 hours (which saves up electricity). Also, it’s light enough to carry on in my bag and I think it

has the sleekest design I’ve encountered ever for a netbook. The glossy surface of the outer part can easily attract fingerprints which forces me to bring tissue everytime for wipe-out purposes.

Sad to say other colors like gray are not available, but I’m good with the black one, it looks very classy. I like that the lithium battery can be removed - -the one adding weight to my computer. The mouse is innovative,

• when I need to zoom in my firefox windown, i just have to use 2 of my fingers on the mouse surface without clicking or pressing anything. I can also plugin 3 USB flask disk in 3 different USB ports. The audio system might be improved, but the graphics are brilliant.

The serious downside would be the tip of the adapter/charger ( I forgot the tech name of it) is loose

and doesn’t tightly plugged in to its port. One must be careful about moving anything in the laptop while charging or else you’ll find out later when you return that the notebook wasn’t charging at all.

Overall, I think it’s a cute handy computer with a lot of functions. I won’t recommend it for those looking for entertainment since there’s no built in DVD/CD player. Seashell is good for traveling and internet geeks like me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1924081241911031/k2311a0824/8.24.10