Chardeto Activated Charcoal Powder
  • I love this product mainly because my TMAU/Candidiasis symptoms is now gone or at least less noticeable
  • I've been searching online about the best prevention for TMAU symptoms and stumbled upon Wikipedia that mentions activated charcoal
  • It's just lately that I found out that it can absorb almost all chemicals and substances not found in the body, which is why it's advisable to take it 2 hours after medication or meal
  • It also flushed out my excess ammonia (I know when I have too much ammonia when I smell like cat's urine due to dehydration and/or too much meat-fish eaten)
  • However, the color of my stool is totally black, which I think is fine

• by kriztinay

I love this product mainly because my TMAU/Candidiasis symptoms is now gone or at least less noticeable. I’ve been searching online about the best prevention for TMAU symptoms and stumbled upon Wikipedia that mentions activated charcoal. I didn’t know that charcoal can be taken orally.

The first thing that came to my head upon knowing the existence of medicinal charcoal was if I can eat as well the burned woods used for

grilling barbecues. Then I realized I was wrong. Activated charcoal is safe and can only be found in drug stores, not in the grill. Activated charcoal has been used since the ancient days for drawing out poisons from the body. It’s just lately that I found out that it can absorb almost all chemicals and substances not found in the body, which is why it’s advisable to take it 2 hours after ...

• medication or meal.

I take it right before or after I eat heavy carbohydrate meal. My athletes foot and ringworm subsided after a few days of drinking the powder. It also flushed out my excess ammonia (I know when I have too much ammonia when I smell like cat’s urine due to dehydration and/or too much meat-fish eaten).

I’ve been drinking charcoal for nearly 2 months regularly and the changes it brought

to my body is countless. I rarely get constipated and/or diarrhea unlike before when I always get lots of tummy cramps. However, the color of my stool is totally black, which I think is fine.

So far, it has been safe for me drinking regularly. A spoon or 2 in a glass of water works wonders. On top of that, it’s the cheapest medicine one could get at the pharmacy. I highly suggest this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3424081241901031/k2311a0824/8.24.10