Mountain Dew  » Food  »
  • Whistle it's caffeine and sugar levels will make you jump around like a crazy man, It is actually an amazing drink
  • In the actual sense, I will recommend this mountain dew of a drink to young grown up people and I wont be in support of kids taking this honestly spoken
  • Came in existence in the 1940 s in Tennessee the mountain dew I think came into competition with other fizzy drinks of recent

• by Jake

I have never tried something so unique, The taste is completely indescribable. So what is Mountain dew? Mountain dew is a carbonated soft drink which is made in America. From what i can tell it has a tangerine citrus taste. Whistle it’s caffeine and sugar levels will make you jump around like a crazy man, It is actually an amazing drink. However it is one of the drinks that is sometimes hard to acquire, And reminds me nothing of mountains. It is one of those things that is hard to live without.

I will recommended mountain dew to any young audience. A drink that truly replenishes your thirst. Overall

it is a drink to live by.

In the actual sense, I will recommend this mountain dew of a drink to young grown up people and I wont be in support of kids taking this honestly spoken. This drink also might have the same effect with alcohol apart from being intoxicating it even contains stronger content that might cause harm to you if taken in excess so mind how you drink. Despite this mountain dew is a mature fizzy drink that is taken by adults.

A drink that really quenches my thirst and keeps the mouth dry by restricting the saliva from secreting and some times when thirsty, serves as an alternative for about 25 minutes before the intake of ...

• the real water. Some times the mountain dew drink seem tasteless when taken at times and actually you don’t get its usual taste and I don’t actually know why it is so. Can also be found both in the can and bottle and in different sizes.

Came in existence in the 1940″s in Tennessee the mountain dew I think came into competition with other fizzy drinks of recent. Actually, this mountain dew drink is banned in many countries do to the excess caffeine present in it and no wonder I cant actually drop this drink because my thirst is really in need of this drink. Caffeine drinks naturally is very hard to drop and this is similar to the colas

and I have to be honest in this review I take these caffeine drinks at least twice a day and actually, I am yet to discover the down side of excess caffeine in the body. Actually the mountain dew drink can boost of 37mg of caffeine and I think that this is too much to be in a drink but I cant help this may be as time goes on, I might find my self may be in my diabetic bed or in a rehabilitation center or even in a foot ball pitch as the strongest and the most stamina player well the future tells and I think that as time goes on, some one might come to my rescue.

Mountain Dew

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2724081241891031/k2311a0824/8.24.10