Country Music Singer Martina McBride  » Music  »
  • I think that she sings strong and she has an amazing voice
  • Her eyes are an amazing blue and her smile says that she is a happy woman
  • I love Martina McBride and can't think of one single thing that I don't like about her
  • I don't like every song on every album that Martina has sung
  • Listening to her voice on any of the better songs is well worth the cost of the album

• by Dawn Hawkins

Female country music singer, Martina McBride is one of my favorite singers. She has a habit of singing songs that are about strong women rather than the whiny songs that most country singers have a tendency to sing. Her music makes women feel as though they have the power to do something about the bad things in their lives.

Many people think that Martina McBride sings a little too loudly. I think that she sings strong and she

has an amazing voice. She is beautiful in the process. Her eyes are an amazing blue and her smile says that she is a happy woman. She has seen great success with her music from the moment she hit the country music scene.

Some of my favorite songs by Martina McBride are “Broken Wing”, “Happy Girl”, “This is for All the Girls” and “Independence Day”. Many of her songs revolve around the subject of abuse and she covers ...

• them extremely well. I haven’t seen too many new things by Martina McBride lately but if she comes out with anything new, I will be in line to get the music that she does.

Martina McBride has a great deal of talent. People can dispute that all they want and it all comes out the same. I love Martina McBride and can’t think of one single thing that I don’t like about her. I hope that she does

come out with more songs about strong women because that is her trademark and one that is very notable and admiral. Country music wouldn’t be the same without Martina McBride as a part of it’s history. I don’t like every song on every album that Martina has sung. I do, however, love enough songs to overlook the ones that I don’t like. Listening to her voice on any of the better songs is well worth the cost of the album.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1424081241801031/k2311a0824/8.24.10