World Star Highest Quality 6X10 LD Bags
  • I recommend this brand to people who are looking for high quality transparent plastic bags to store things in
  • I have seen them before in a supermarket and they look pretty cheap, and I think that they can also be used to store many things

• by Redtape

My father buys and sells products like these to businesses, and once or twice he might take home one of these products. One of these products was a pack of “World Star Highest Quality 6X10 LD Bags”. These are actually very small transparent plastic bags that I have found out just up to recently, can be very useful to me.

The plastic used to make the bags is not very thick, and despite their small

size I have found out that the “World Star Highest Quality 6X10 LD Bags” are actually quite strong and reliable. One hundred of the bags come in one pack, and so far, I have used the bags to store many different things from herbs for my teas, to leftovers that I put down for food for the dog, crumbling eye shadow and even cookies.

All the bags are also transparent, which can be both ...

• a good and a bag thing. It can be a bad thing sometimes if they are the perfect size, but I realize that I want to put something private in there, and it can be a good thing so that when meat scraps are put down to cook food for the dog in the freezer it does not get confused with frozen chicken that is also there to be cooked for us.

I guess

the only regrets I have about these bags sometimes it is that they are quite small, and so, sometimes I might end up using two or three instead of just one to store something.

I recommend this brand to people who are looking for high quality transparent plastic bags to store things in. I have seen them before in a supermarket and they look pretty cheap, and I think that they can also be used to store many things.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5323081241340931/k2311a0823/8.23.10