Red Cherry Eyelashes #1  » Cosmetics  »
  • So if it's by wearing different wigs, wearing different type of eyeshadow, mascara, blush, lipstick or lipstick, I like changing it up
  • So I decided that I was going to purchase a pair of false eyelashes, one that would last me a long time, and be actually worth it
  • So I was browsing online for some eyelashes that I was hoping would be worth it, and from there I found Red Cherry Lashes
  • I've heard of this brand before, I know many celebrities (Kim Kardashian for one) wears these eyelashes
  • These give me a beautiful natural look, I love them and I can't wait to purchase more

• by Kim

I’m a person who likes to switch up my looks from time to time, I never like to keep the same look and face everyday. So if it’s by wearing different wigs, wearing different type of eyeshadow, mascara, blush, lipstick or lipstick, I like changing it up. So lately I’ve been kind of tired of wearing mascara all of the time. I like having bold dramatic type looks, and sometimes even the thickest of the stickiest mascaras just don’t do it for me! So I decided that I was going to purchase a pair of false eyelashes, one that would last me a long time, and be actually worth it. In the past, I purchased a cheap pack of false eyelashes from China, they were pretty

decent, but they looked too fake. I know that I said I like to bold and drastic look, but I don’t want to look like a hot mess with synthetic fiber eyelashes on top of my eyelids, they started to look ridiculous to me! So I was browsing online for some eyelashes that I was hoping would be worth it, and from there I found Red Cherry Lashes. I’ve heard of this brand before, I know many celebrities (Kim Kardashian for one) wears these eyelashes. And I am in love with Kim, everything about her style and makeup is beautiful, so I knew I was going to buy me a pair of these. Then I browsed on Youtube for Red Cherry eyelashes, and so many ...

• make up gurus had them! So I knew it was something that would be worth it. I didn’t recall seeing that brand of eyelashes at any of my local drug stores, so I figured best bet was to just purchase it online.

So I bought a pair of Red Cherry Lashes in #1, since that’s what I’ve seen most people have. I got it for less than $5.00 bucks online, which was pretty surprising, I would of figured they cost more! So they got shipped here pretty quickly, I couldn’t wait to try them on as soon as I got them. When I put them on, they looked so pretty, it blended really well with my natural eyelashes. It didn’t give me that super fake look, but

it gave me a natural bold look! The look that says “Wow! She has long eyelashes! I wonder what she uses?” Or “Wow! She must have great genes because her eyelashes are really long and pretty!” That type of look ha ha. These lashes are 100% human hair, nothing synthetic! They are real light too, very comfortable! I love them! And they range in a variety of styles, I plan on buying more soon!

I really love my pair of Red Cherry Eyelashes, they are absolutely gorgeous! And they’re cheap too, so you get a bang for your buck literally! Some places you may find them for about 1 dollar and some change! These give me a beautiful natural look, I love them and I can’t wait to purchase more!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123081241180931/k2311a0823/8.23.10