Victoria Secret Miraculous Bra  » Clothes  »
  • I love all of the Victoria Secret Bra's that I own, they enhance my chest by a long run, and my confidence is really uplifted with them
  • So I was sold, and I purchased two pairs of the Miraculous bra in a solid black and a leopard print from Victoria Secret's website, it cost me like $110.00
  • I know, I know, the price is of it really high, that's the price of most of their bras sadly
  • The Victoria Secret Miraculous bra is absolutely amazing, I recommend it to all ladies who just need a little (or a lot) of extra in the chest area

• by Kim

I love all of the Victoria Secret Bra’s that I own, they enhance my chest by a long run, and my confidence is really uplifted with them! I was browsing their website a while ago, and I was searching through the most loved push up bras, and that’s where I discovered Victoria Secret’s Miraculous bra! The main reason why I was so attracted to it, was because at the site, they claimed that this bra would be able to enhance the appearance of your bust, and bring them up 2 cup sizes larger! 2 cup sizes!!! Isn’t that crazy? So I was a bit skeptic at first, I just couldn’t believe that it could do that much! So I did a bit of searching online on Google, and

I came upon a number of blogs and videos of women reviewing the bra, explaining how much they loved the bra, and the amount of attention they’ve been receiving with it. One lady even said that she could wear it every single day, but she only had 1 pair, she said she wanted to purchase 4 more! And the pictures of before and afters were unbelievable! I knew I had to get my hands on them! So I was sold, and I purchased two pairs of the Miraculous bra in a solid black and a leopard print from Victoria Secret’s website, it cost me like $110.00! I know, I know, the price is of it really high, that’s the price of most of their bras sadly! But trust ...

• me these bras are totally worth it! That enhance your cups like no other!

So it got here pretty quick, I couldn’t wait to test it out and see what difference it would make in the chest area. Now I’ve lost a bit of weight, and majority of it was lost in my chest. So at the moment I’m a full B cup. When I put this thing on, not only does it give me a lot of cleavage, but it makes them look round and firm! I love it a lot! I just couldn’t take my eyes off them, I literally looked like I was a D cup! Amazing! The padding is a lot though, I’d say it’s around 1 inch of just straight up padding on

the bra, but who cares!? What I also love about this bra is that it’s comfortable, my breathing doesn’t feel restricted while wearing it and it’s not super heavy. My chest looks natural and full, I love it so much words can’t explain. Even though it’s a bit pricey, I plan on purchasing more in more colors, because I really need this everyday! My chest looks way more flattering in dresses now, I am ecstatic!

The Victoria Secret Miraculous bra is absolutely amazing, I recommend it to all ladies who just need a little (or a lot) of extra in the chest area! I’m not even going to give it a low rating because of the $50.00 price, because it’s so totally worth it! There is no other like it!

Victoria Secret Miraculous Bra

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5523081241130931/k2311a0823/8.23.10