Wet n’ Wild Ultimate Sheer Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15  » Cosmetics  »
  • I decided to test it out on my knee as soon as I got home, and to my surprise it worked pretty well
  • Overall, I liked my experience with Wet n Wild's Ultimate Sheer Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 15
  • It works pretty good, amazing might I say, because the results I got with this product was lovely
  • I don't regret buying this, can't wait to use it during Fall, Winter, and Spring

• by Kim

I’ve never purchased a tinted moisturizer before, so I was a bit skeptical when purchasing this product. It was just something that I happened to see in the drug store one day, and I figured I should probably buy it and see what it’s about. Wet n’ Wild is one of the drug store brands that I trust, I usually don’t buy a lot of drug store make up due to the fact that some of them tend to be low quality. So when I saw this product, it was pretty cute and small. So I purchased this in the shade sun kissed, I hoped that it would be right for my skin. All of the other colors were too light, so I figured sun kissed would be best

for me. I read the specifications of it while I was on line, and I read that the purpose of it was to provide a healthy, glowing complexion, and add a bit of color to your skin. Although I had already gotten a tan for the summer, I figured it would be of great use to me during Winter and Fall seasons, when my tan fades and I go back to looking pale. So I purchased it for around $4.00, it was really cheap!

I decided to test it out on my knee as soon as I got home, and to my surprise it worked pretty well! Although the color was a tad too dark for my liking, it’s nothing a little light foundation can’t do! It went on ...

• pretty smooth on my skin, no grittiness, it had a pretty good texture. It also went on my skin light, it wasn’t super oily/greasy to give me a heavy feeling thank goodness, because when a product feels heavy on my skin, it usually leads to me breaking out and getting irritations! So I tried it on the following weekend when I was going to the beach, and it went on my skin pretty easy, I actually didn’t feel a need to put on foundation, it looked okay without it! My skin really looked sun kissed afterwords too! I loved the results of it. And I didn’t have on that painted on look, where my face is a total bronze color and my neck and under are pale. It blended
        really well, but that’s because I used a small amount. In this case, I felt like a little went a long way for me. And it lasted all day long, and it didn’t rub off or smudge on clothing! Great plus! The coverage was great, my skin was glowing, and I looked sun kissed just like it promised.

Overall, I liked my experience with Wet n Wild’s Ultimate Sheer Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 15. It works pretty good, amazing might I say, because the results I got with this product was lovely! It gave me a smooth natural finish, with a beautiful healthy glow. And this product is cheap too, so you get a bang for your buck. I don’t regret buying this, can’t wait to use it during Fall, Winter, and Spring!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123081241080831/k2311a0823/8.23.10