DuWop Venom Flash Lip Gloss  » Cosmetics  »
  • So I already have pretty full lips, but I never had the pouty look that I love to see, sort of like what Angelina Jolie and K
  • I looked online, and I found DuWop's Lip Venom for like $20.00 online
  • So I bought it online at Sephora, and on the site it claimed to enhance the color and shape of the lips by increasing circulation
  • I decided to try it out as soon as I got it, because I just couldn't wait to see what results it would give me

• by Kim

I’ve read about this product in a couple of magazines before, there were so many testimonials about it, so many women were raving about this! Not only in magazines, but online too! All I have to do is Google DuWop Lip Venom, and I will find hundreds of results from ladies who purchased this product either on their blog, or in Youtube videos. It’s just that popular! So I already have pretty full lips, but I never had the pouty look that I love to see, sort of like what Angelina Jolie and K.D Aubert have. I love that look! But their lips are thinner than mine, so I can’t replicate the exact look. I looked online, and I found DuWop’s Lip Venom for like $20.00 online.

The tube of lip gloss looked like a lot was in it, so I figured I would be purchasing something well worth the price. So I bought it online at Sephora, and on the site it claimed to enhance the color and shape of the lips by increasing circulation. I’ve heard of this method before, I used to do it when I was a teen with spices, but I stopped. So I bought it, and it came here within a week.

I decided to try it out as soon as I got it, because I just couldn’t wait to see what results it would give me. As soon as I put it on my lips, I felt a tingling sensation, I loved it! I knew the ...

• circulation was happening. The gloss is super shiny though, which can either be a plus or con, because if you plan on using another lip gloss, your lips will end up looking super sticky and shiny, but if you plan on using it alone or with lipstick, I’m sure you’ll be good. It feels like you just rubbed hot peppers on your lips with this thing, and your lips totally inflate themselves to create a pouty type of look. But it goes away in about an hour, so then you would have to constantly re-apply if you want the pouty look for a long time. The pouty look isn’t a lot though, maybe I didn’t notice it much because I already have full lips, but it didn’t
        make a dramatic look for me. I’m sure it will do a lot for those with thin lips, I guess you’ll only know if you try it out! Other than that, this product does work, but I would try looking at different brands of lip plumpers before purchasing this one, because the price of it is a bit up there, and I’m sure you can buy something at your local drug store for lesser value that can have a similar effect.

Overall, I did like DuWop’s Lip Venom, it’s a great product for enhancing your lips to make them look real pouty and sexy! Although the price of it is pretty high, it’s semi-worth it because this was the 1st lip plumper I’ve had that worked like this. Good buy!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123081241060831/k2311a0823/8.23.10