Renuzit Adjustables After The Rain Air Freshener  » Housewares  »
  • I like to buy different air fresheners and candles to try to give my home a sweet aroma
  • I got the after the rain scent, because I love anything that is rain scented
  • I recommend keeping these things far away from children
  • These things are definitely no good for large rooms, and if you do want to use it in a large room, you must buy multiple
  • I think that there will be plenty of people that can appreciate and enjoy the Renuzit Adjustables

• by adrean_j

Keeping my house with a wonderful scent is extremely important to me. It is especially hard because I smoke. The smell of cigarettes is no ones friend. I even hate it as a smoker. I like to buy different air fresheners and candles to try to give my home a sweet aroma. I recently decided to try something different. I found some Renuzit Adjustables. They are gel type air fresheners that come in a plastic container. It is kind of egg shaped and opens from the center. I simply adjust the casing slowly until the whole air freshener is dried up. I got the after the rain scent, because I love anything that is rain scented. The little Renuzit adjustable was only a dollar and

can sit discreetly on any end table or corner. The air freshener is easy to use. I can just take it out the package and set it where I want the scent to radiate. I then slightly adjust the middle, so that gel freshener is exposed.

It looks kind of neat, but I am sure it is toxic. I recommend keeping these things far away from children. Though this freshener is easy to use and hide, it doesn’t offer enough scent. I like the actual fresh rain scent of the air freshener. It was almost perfect. The bad thing is that the only way I could get this sweet scent was to sit right next to it. It I sat on the other side of ...

• the room or even just a few feet away, it was very hard to smell anything at all. I would actually have to take several deep breaths in order to get a faint hint of the rain scent. These things are definitely no good for large rooms, and if you do want to use it in a large room, you must buy multiple. I also wouldn’t recommend these air fresheners for people battling strong scents like pet odors, baby diapers or cigarette smoke. Another thing that was not so good about this freshener is how fast it evaporates and dries up. Within only a week, the whole thing had shrunk. It was time to throw the thing in the trash.

The one place I do

like to use the Renuzit Adjustables is in my car. I can pop it open and stick it under my seat. Since my car is so compact, it actually fills the whole car with a refreshing aroma. I’ve had multiple people ask me why my car smells so good. When I tell people, they are pretty shocked. These air fresheners are fairly decent, and won’t put a dent in your pocket. They are simple and safe. The scent lasts longer than sprays, which is always a plus with me. I would personally use them all of the time, but opt not to because the scent doesn’t cover enough area for my liking. I think that there will be plenty of people that can appreciate and enjoy the Renuzit Adjustables.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5323081241040831/k2311a0823/8.23.10