Suave Advanced Therapy Lotion
  • For the price and the amount of product I am getting, it is very much worth it
  • However, despite that, I still like this lotion

• by dng

When I went to Hong Kong during the winter, I was really dreading the cold weather and my equally dry skin. It was so terrible because I had to commute to get to places and the cold wind drafts really dried out my face and my hands. My legs and arms are so dry too. I had to do something because my fingertips are peeling off already and it really hurt.

I was able to purchase the Suave Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion for about $2 for the huge bottle of 18 ounces. For the price and the amount of product I am getting, it is very much worth it. A huge bottle for only $2!

The Suave Advanced Therapy Lotion’s features include 24 hour moisture and

it provides moisturizing relief for very dry skin. It is just perfect for me. The scent is not overpowering; it is very mild, somewhat fruity but mild. The consistency of the lotion is not too thick, creamy yet not too greasy. There are other lotions out there that are oily and seem slippery but this one does not have that. It seems to be kind of like the consistency of Aveeno moisturizing lotion. It is not thick but quite fluid and easily spreadable. It also dries up rather easily and absorbed by the skin. I normally use it after I take a bath or shower. I get maybe 2 dime sized amounts and spread them on my palms and apply it on my body.

• I could hardly notice the scent because again it is mild and it absorbs easily so anyone who wants his lotion to be very fragrant will not enjoy this. This is a lotion really used to moisturize the skin. In the middle of the cold draft and the winter season I was able to survive it because of this lotion. It really does keep the moisture in. My body feels moisturized and not dehydrated. My hands stopped flaking and drying out. I am left with just smooth, soft skin without the grease. It is not like a body butter that sort of melts in your skin and stays over it. This one disappears on the skin but does not leave it dry and tight.

The

only thing that I did not like about this is that it does not give my skin a shimmering glow. I have used other lotions that give me a nice healthy glow but this one did not do that. In my use of this lotion I have never had that glow. I really liked it when I put some lotion on my legs and it would have a soft sheen like they are so smooth. This one did not do that, instead it just seems like I have dull normal skin. However, despite that, I still like this lotion. This is something that can be used to really heal dry, cracked skin. Even the flaking skin on my hands and fingertips disappeared. This lotion is highly commendable!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123081240950831/k2311a0823/8.23.10