Reynolds Wrap Non-Stick Foil
  • The price isn't easy to pay, but the product works marvelously well and I can't imagine how they could possibly improve it further, and so, I'm going to rate it a 10

• by CirclingCanvas

Reynolds Wrap Non-Stick Foil is expensive, generally selling for well over five dollars for thirty-five square-foot, but it does everything that it’s supposed to do, time and time again, regardless of what I’m cooking on it in the oven. This foil, quite simply, doesn’t stick.

It’s very easy to turn over potato cakes, chicken patties, corn dogs, Texas Toast bread and so much more.

Nothing ever sticks to the foil, unlike with Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil, which could at

times be a bit of a pain to cook with since sometimes what I was cooking in the oven would get stuck to the foil, and it would be a hassle trying to unstick it in order to turn it over.

This would be difficult because the food would, obviously be quite hot.

In addition to being non-stick, the foil is just a durable and heat proof as its ever been.

I don’t have to worry about the foil tearing ...

• in half or becoming hot to the touch.

It holds up, and depending on what I’m cooking and for how long, I can sometimes even re-use the foil, and it still won’t stick or tear apart or become too hot to the touch.

This stuff is high-quality to be sure and no off-brands can seem to come close.

That means then my selection of foil is pretty limited.

I can either pay around five dollars and fifty cents or

so for it, or opt for the smaller roll which wouldn’t last long and is still pricey, or go with the stuff that does stick, although the Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil doesn’t really stick an excessive amount and varies depending on what I’m heating in the oven.

The price isn’t easy to pay, but the product works marvelously well and I can’t imagine how they could possibly improve it further, and so, I’m going to rate it a “10″.

Ton van de Vorst says :

why does wrap foil stick

CirclingCanvas replies :

My experience with this wrap foil is that it doesn`t stick. Are you sure you purchased the wrap foil that states on the packaging that it`s non-stick ? Other wrap foils will, especially the cheaper varieties because they aren`t made as well. I haven`t baked or cooked with anything that sticks on the non-stick variety, and that includes chicken. fries, bread and a lot more.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5323081240820831/k2311a0823/8.23.10