Hush Puppies Leather Shoes  » Clothes  »
  • I bought a pair of Hush Puppies leather shoes last year during a promotional sales
  • I love the design of the shoes, it was modern looking, smart and sleek and very suitable for office work environment
  • I loved the shoes so much that I decided to buy another pair of it after a couple of months wearing it, in different colors of course

• by MBFX220
      I bought a pair of Hush Puppies leather shoes last year during a promotional sales. The shoe model is KH7912BK.

It was almost a love at first sight for me when I browsed around the shops.

I simply fell

in love with it when I tried in on, its size 10 was a perfect fit for my feet.

I love the design of the shoes, it was modern looking, smart and sleek and very suitable for office work environment.

The shoes were well designed to give an excellent support for my ankles, the natural rubber show soles gave very good impact absorption when I was walking around with them, and it made me felt so comfortable.

And ...

• Hush Puppies Leather Shoes
      I also love the fact that the shoes were so light, it was at if I was not wear it at all, not cumbersome at all especially when I am driving.

The leather was very flexible as well, especially

when I was squating down, my toes would not be pressed at the shoe tips.

I loved the shoes so much that I decided to buy another pair of it after a couple of months wearing it, in different colors of course.

Swarup datta says :

I am wearing BlacK with lace hush puppies bouncer sole shoes. I have been told that it to wear regularly otherwise defect may come. How many days in a week at least i have to wear to keep it in good condition. Sometimes while walking small stone chips enter in my sole. Iwant the usage of Hush puppies. Can i use it alternately with another shoe

Galega says :

Hi Swarup,

Yes, you need to wear it regularly to keep it in good condition. However,`regularly’ doesn’t mean that you are required to wear it`daily’. You can wear it at regular interval and going for alternative day is absolutely fine.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 55102124080428/k2311a021/2.1.07