Mama Cozzi’s Pizza Kitchen Supreme Pizza Snacks
1.5
  • The problem that I have with these snack bites isn't the quantity though, it's the quality, or I should say, lack of quality
  • Let me start with the best aspects of this snack bite
  • Even if they were cheaper than the price I paid, that being two dollars and fifty cents, I still wouldn't want to have them again
  • What I like about these snack bites gets knocked away when the far less stellar qualities reach my mouth

• by CirclingCanvas

I’ll say one thing about Mama Cozzi’s Pizza Kitchen Supreme Pizza Snacks, and that one thing is, they sure did manage to cram a variety of toppings into each and every one of these small snack bites! There’s cheese, tomato, pepperoni, sausage, onion, green pepper and perhaps another one or two that I can’t quite recall. The problem that I have with these snack bites isn’t the quantity though, it’s the quality, or I should say, lack of quality. Sure, there’s a whole lot crammed into these snack bites, but the flavor of the snack bites isn’t

something to savor.

Let me start with the best aspects of this snack bite: the tasty and firm exterior crust that holds it all together. It’s a good crust that’s pleasant to the taste and it does a great job of holding all the toppings in without being soggy. I enjoyed the crust the most. The mozzarella cheese wasn’t bad, although it was difficult to taste, being soaked in a bland tomato sauce. I don’t know if the sauce was treated with any seasonings, herbs or spices, but it sure didn’t taste like it was. The pepperoni was ...

• not pleasant to the taste and neither was the sausage. Most like, the sausage and pepperoni consisted of a mixture of ingredients as that’s the cheaper way to go. The quality suffers though as a result and I had difficulty recognizing either flavor to what I’m used to pepperoni and sausage tasting like. The green pepper and onion were both welcomed additions and stood out among the otherwise tasteless or poor tasting toppings, but there wasn’t enough of either to make up for the bad taste these snacks left in my mouth.

I wouldn’t purchase these snack bites

again because they just aren’t satisfying. Even if they were cheaper than the price I paid, that being two dollars and fifty cents, I still wouldn’t want to have them again. The crust I really liked, and the green peppers and onions were alright too, but the sauce and the pepperoni as well as the sausage all just added up to be too much bad and not enough good. What I like about these snack bites gets knocked away when the far less stellar qualities reach my mouth. For those reasons, I feel a “3″ rating is appropriate.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2723081240790831/k2311a0823/8.23.10