LA’s Totally Awesome Cleaner With Bleach  » Housewares  »
2.0
  • I love using bleach to clean around my house
  • I like the fact that this bottle offers the spray or stream feature
  • I know many cleaners can take your breath away but this one doesn’t
  • The only problem that I really had with the cleaner with bleach was the way it dried out my hands
  • I recommend this cleaner to people who have to worry about messy kitchens daily

• by adrean_j

I love using bleach to clean around my house. It is very strong and always seems to disinfect well. With little ones running around, I try to keep my house as clean and sanitary as possible. One cleaner that I have used was the LA’s Totally Awesome Cleaner with Bleach. I liked it because it was in a spray bottle ready with bleach. I usually make my own spray bottles, but hoped that this cleaner would be stronger and more efficient. It was very inexpensive at only a dollar a bottle, which makes it a pretty good buy. The spray nozzle turns

on and off depending on the way you turn it. I like the fact that this bottle offers the spray or stream feature. I’ve ran into a few cleaners that only have the spray feature, which I don’t like to use all the time. The cleaner itself seems to be very mild. It is clear in color and the smell wasn’t too loud. I know many cleaners can take your breath away but this one doesn’t. I liked that the smell is mild, but it also makes me wonder if it really has the cleaning agents needed to disinfect.

This cleaner is fairly easy to spray and works wonders on my kitchen and bathroom counters. I like the fact that I can spray it and let it set for about five minutes. I can then simply wipe of my surfaces. It breaks through food and grease, like no other. Every time my husband steps foot in the kitchen, it looks like a tornado hit. He cooks and leaves big pieces of food on the stove. LA’s Totally Awesome Cleaner with bleach cut through old tomato paste, and other foods he has left behind. It also helps to work stains off of surfaces as well. I ...

• LA's Totally Awesome Cleaner With Bleach
      was able to get some pretty thick dirt smudges out of my bathtub, with little scrubbing at all. I like this cleaner because I don’t have to use too much arm strength. Because this cleaner has bleach in it, it is very important to use cloths that won’t be affected. The only problem that I really had with the cleaner with bleach was the way it dried out my hands. I wouldn’t go as far as to say they irritate them, but they were kind of white and needed lots of moisture after cleaning.

This spray bottle is really all purpose. I like

keeping it around for easy and quick cleanup. The bottle is a standard size 32 oz bottle. It will last me for about 3 to 4 weeks, if I use it every other day. I don’t like using it everyday because it dries things out. The only thing I wish was different about this cleaner is that it would have a refreshing smell. I wish I could smell more clean when I am done cleaning. I recommend this cleaner to people who have to worry about messy kitchens daily. It is strong and efficient. This cleaner is great for people that are on a budget, like myself.

Kevin says :

It’s an alkali solution and even without the bleach requires rubber gloves to use the bleach only adds to that issue.

Joanna says :

Hi Kevin,

I think that just about every cleaner suggests the use of rubber gloves, particularly for long-term use. Most cleaners contain dyes, solvents, and other ingredients that are harmful to the skin and can cause severe dermatitis, rashes, blisters, and a whole range of other problems.

I once had both hands covered in tiny little blisters from using a bathroom cleaner without gloves. Since then, every time I clean the house I use gloves. The only thing I don’t use gloves for is my steam mop because I don’t let my hands get anywhere near the steam.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5323081240740831/k2311a0823/8.23.10