The LG Dare cell phone by Verizon  » Electronics  »
  • The LG Dare for Verizon wireless is a delicate phone that I love to death
  • This cell phone is a must have phone and I always have this phone on me and consider it a necessity
  • I think this might be Verizon's most durable phone to date
  • I like to talk to my friends, a lot, and the Lg Dare hardly dies out throughout the day, and I usually charge it at night and it is good to go for the entire day
  • I give the Lg Dare a perfect 10, and I highly recommend that anybody gets this phone

• by coastgirl

The LG Dare for Verizon wireless is a delicate phone that I love to death. This cell phone is a must have phone and I always have this phone on me and consider it a necessity. The first thing that I adore about this particular phone is the size of the screen, and the fact that the LG Dare is a touch phone. It is so easy to use, the minute I choose a function on the menu screen, it does the command right away, which means this phone works when I touch it, and it works fast, impressively fast, which I absolutely love.The LG Dare is

also a phone with great reception. I travel through a lot of known dead spots but the LG Dare comes in perfectly within these dead spots, and I love that this cell phone seems to work virtually everywhere. The size of the phone was a little hard to get use to, but I now think that the Lg Dare is a perfect size phone, and I love that no matter how many times I have dropped this phone, it still manages to work perfectly. I think this might be Verizon’s most durable phone to date.

I love the features that the LG Dare has, such as the 3.2 ...

• mega pixel camera, I swear that the camera on the Lg Dare gives regular, good quality cameras a run for their money, and I actually prefer to take photos with the LG Dare instead of using my other cameras. Browsing the internet on the LG Dare is a breeze, and I never have had any problems using the net on this cell phone. The internet always works extremely fast on the LG Dare, and I love using the internet on this cell.

I seriously love the battery life on the LG Dare. I like to talk to my friends, a lot, and the Lg Dare hardly dies out

throughout the day, and I usually charge it at night and it is good to go for the entire day. I used the internet a lot, as well as making tons of calls from the Lg Dare, so trust me when I say that the LG Dare has a great battery life.

When it comes to reception, I give the LG Dare a perfect 10. When it comes to features, I give the LG Dare a perfect 10. When it comes to shape and size, I also give the Lg Dare a perfect 10. I give the Lg Dare a perfect 10, and I highly recommend that anybody gets this phone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1623081240730831/k2311a0823/8.23.10