Bank of America in Chicopee MA  » Finance  »
1.0
638 Memorial Drive Chicopee MA 01020
  • The deposit slips, and all the other slips were disorganized when I was at this branch, so finding the appropriate slips was not easy to do, maybe it was an off day for this branch, but I found this annoying
  • I think you already know what I am going to say, but I will never return to this Bank of America branch ever, and this branch gives Bank of America a bad image, which is sad because Bank of America as a whole is great

• by coastgirl

Bank of America is a great bank to do business with, however I have been to a few branches that have left be disgusted, and the one on Memorial Drive in Chicopee is one of them. There are many reasons why this particular branch left a bad taste in my mouth, and one of the reasons would be the way I was treated. I had a few questions about bank overdraft and the fees I was charged, and the employees treated me badly. The people I dealt with acted totally rude to me, and insisted that I was in overdraft due

to my own negligence, and I just felt totally belittled at this branch. The customer service at the Bank of America in Chicopee was horrible, just horrible.

The customer service wasn’t the only thing horrible, as the appearance of this bank’s lobby was bad, simply bad. I personally thought that the carpets were extremely filthy, and they looked as if they haven’t been vacuumed in weeks, totally gross if you ask me. The deposit slips, and all the other slips were disorganized when I was at this branch, so finding the appropriate slips was not easy to do, maybe it was an ...

• off day for this branch, but I found this annoying.

The ATM machine was also a nuisance to use, as the machine just worked abnormally slow, and this was so frustrating, especially after dealing with the customer service there. The line at this Bank of America location was horrible, and I waited a fair amount of time, due to how slow the bank tellers were. The only good thing I can possibly say about this branch is the parking. The parking situation at this location was actually decent, but big deal, seeing how everything else about this bank was horrible.

When it comes

to customer service, I give this Bank of America and 1. When it comes to appearance, I give Bank of America a 1. When it comes to the ATM machine and how it worked, I give it a 1. As for the parking situation, I will be generous and give this Bank of America a 5. I think you already know what I am going to say, but I will never return to this Bank of America branch ever, and this branch gives Bank of America a bad image, which is sad because Bank of America as a whole is great.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4223081240720831/k2311a0823/8.23.10