JCpenny customer service job in Providence RI  » Job  »
8 Providence Place Mall Providence RI 02903
  • The hours that I worked were extremely good hours, as I usually worked morning hours, or night hours, but for the most part I wopkred day shift hours, which I absolutely enjoyed

• by coastgirl

Years ago I took a job at JCpenny in Providence Rhode Island, at the Providence Place mall, and I adored the job. I was a customer service rep, and I loved all the aspects of the job. I loved working at the cash registers in all the different departments. I loved ringing out customers because this made my days and nights go by very fast. Once in awhile I dealt with rude customers, but for the most part, the people who came into this JCpenny were always friendly, and talkative, and this too made my shifts go by fast, I

absolutely loved dealing with customers at JCpenny.

I had a variety of job duties to complete, such as working the cash registers, sometimes making sure that the clothes racks were all organized, and making sure my work area was clean at all times. I honestly loved the job duties that were always given to me, as they made my shifts go by fast, and they were relatively easy to complete. I loved that opening up the store and getting the store ready for opening was easy to do, and closing the store was also very easy to do too.

The hours that ...

• I worked were extremely good hours, as I usually worked morning hours, or night hours, but for the most part I wopkred day shift hours, which I absolutely enjoyed. The pay was minimum wage at the time, and at the time I didn’t think it was too bad, and I remember getting some decent benefits, which came in handy numerous times.

The co-workers I worked with were lovely, and I missed them dearly when I left JCpenny, but everybody from my boss to my co-workers were all just sweet to me, and helped me out if I needed the help. My

boss was very understanding and if I ever needed anything, they were right there to provide the support I needed, as well as giving me requested days off when I needed them, how awesome was that?

I loved everything about being a customer service rep at the JCpenny in Providence, even when the store would get extremely busy, I still loved working there. From the job duties to the hours to the people I work with, I rate them all a perfect 10. If you ever need a job then JCpenny in the Providence Place mall is the place to apply at.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 623081240710831/k2311a0823/8.23.10