Planet Fitness in Providence RI
387 West Fountain Street Providence RI 02903
  • I love Planet Fitness, and I have been a member of Planet Fitness off and on for quite a few years, and I have been to bad, ok, and great Planet Fitness gyms, and the Planet Fitness gym in Providence Rhode Island falls under the great category
  • I loved the environment that this Planet Fitness offers, and this Planet Fitness could possibly be the best Planet Fitness in all of New England, due to the comfortable atmosphere
  • I have been at this gym in the middle of the night, the start of the day, and weekend mornings, so I can say that the hours at this Planet Fitness is open are very convenient hours, and I find the hours extremely convenient
  • I recommend going to the Planet Fitness in Providence Rhode Island, highly recommend it

• by coastgirl

I love Planet Fitness, and I have been a member of Planet Fitness off and on for quite a few years, and I have been to bad, ok, and great Planet Fitness gyms, and the Planet Fitness gym in Providence Rhode Island falls under the great category. I love this Planet Fitness gym because I didn’t have to deal with any loud grunting from obnoxious ,males, and the Planet Fitness provides an excellent workout environment for women, and this location really lives up to Planet Fitness judgment free slogan.

I loved the environment that this Planet Fitness offers, and this Planet Fitness could possibly be the best Planet Fitness in all of New England, due to the comfortable atmosphere.

I have a hectic schedule, but the Planet Fitness in Providence is always open when I am around that area. I have been at this gym in the middle of the night, the start of the day, and weekend mornings, so I can say that the hours at this Planet Fitness is open are very convenient hours, and I find ...

• the hours extremely convenient.

I love that this Planet Fitness has more then enough cardio machines, and I am able to get in a full cardio workout at this Planet Fitness, without waiting for treadmills or exercise bikes to become available. I can also say with confidence that the cardio machines, as well as the workout machines, are all updated, and all are in tip-top shape. I also found that this Planet Fitness is perfect size, and I love that this gym is the size it is, trust me you

will love how big this gym is.

The one thing I always loved about this Planet Fitness location is how friendly the gym’s employees are. They always greet me with a pleasant smile, and they make sure that the gym stays a comfortable workout environment.

I honestly rate this Planet Fitness center a perfect 10 in every single way. The machines, the customer service, the size, and even the hours, I rate them all a perfect 10. I recommend going to the Planet Fitness in Providence Rhode Island, highly recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3423081240700831/k2311a0823/8.23.10