Olay Complete Moisturizing Lotion with SPF 15 (Normal skin)  » Cosmetics  »
  • In my own experience applying this product on my face and neck every morning after shower and then repeating the application in the afternoon after I took my lunch and short nap has been the best routine to keep my skin moisturized and supple the whole day

• by ladyli

I am a user of Olay Complete Moisturizing Lotion with SPF 15 (Normal skin) and I would say that I am generally satisfied with this product.

I first tried using this out of curiosity. I wanted to know if this product which is comparatively cheaper than other branded products can deliver good results as well. Well I am glad I tried this product because it does perform very effectively on my skin.

What is great about Olay Complete Moisturizing Lotion with SPF is it

is specially formulated for normal skin such as mine. It does not only work on hydrating my skin the whole day but it also protects my face from the harmful UV rays. What I also loved about this product is its very mild, natural odor. It is actually scentless so all the more that I got so easily adjusted to this product. I hate strong scents in any skin products actually but I am glad that just like all the other Olay products this ...

• Olay Complete Moisturizing Lotion with SPF 15 is skin-friendly.

In my own experience applying this product on my face and neck every morning after shower and then repeating the application in the afternoon after I took my lunch and short nap has been the best routine to keep my skin moisturized and supple the whole day. I would affirm that Olay Complete Moisturizing Lotion with SPF 15 almost like the natural oil of my skin. Indeed this lotion contains fluids so similar to

the natural fluids in young skin because as I apply this to my skin it is easily absorbed there is 100 percent no greasy effect or unsightly oiliness. I did not encounter any allergy or bad side effects with this product. I’d say this is another great product of Olay. This is a very safe and effective facial moisturizer. To those who have normal type of skin I would say this is one of the mildest and most effective facial moisturizers you can use all day.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123081240490731/k2311a0823/8.23.10