Microsoft Office Suite 2007  » Software  »
  • I love how much faster my work load goes because of these programs
  • The program is a bit on the expensive side, but when you use them, you realize just how well worth the cost is to you
  • Dislikes- The only thing that I don't like about the Microsoft Office Suite is that an email program does not come with it
  • I would recommend this product to anyone who does a large amount of work on their computers

• by Dawn Hawkins

Description- Microsoft Office Suite 2007 has several programs that help make your work easier. It includes Word for Windows, Excel spreadsheets, One Note and Power Point. All of these programs are designed to make your work move along faster whether it is work that you do from home or in an office. All of these programs are used in offices across the United States because of the power that Microsoft has given them.

Likes- I absolutely love Microsoft Office Suite. I only use Excel and Word, however, have dallied with the other programs a bit as well.

I love how much faster my work load goes because of these programs. My favorite of the programs this software holds is Word. I use Word on a regular basis along with Excel spreadsheets to keep track of everything. No other office programs work better than these two. The program is a bit on the expensive side, but when you use them, you realize just how well worth the cost is to you. I am not sure how I would be able to run my home office efficiently without these programs. I also love the fact ...

• that I can take mini classes on the Microsoft website to learn more about each of the programs. This gives me more power when I am using them.

Dislikes- The only thing that I don’t like about the Microsoft Office Suite is that an email program does not come with it. I miss having that program in my computer. It made it much easier to organize all my emails from the older Office Suite versions. The 2007 Office Suite has great programs but you have to learn how to use them which can be difficult. There is

so much that you can do with the programs and it might take a lifetime to learn it all. I don’t know nearly what I would like to know, for instance about Excel.

Overall- Overall, this program is nearly perfect. There is very little that you could say bad about Microsoft Office 2007 other than the price. Even that shouldn’t stop you from investing in the program because the program will give you back far more than you are investing. I would recommend this product to anyone who does a large amount of work on their computers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3023081240420731/k2311a0823/8.23.10