IWin game software  » Software  »
  • I have no problem with most of the games that I play even though they are the free version
  • I would recommend it to anyone that likes to play games on their computer but may not have the money to purchase full version games

• by Dawn Hawkins

Description- IWin Games is software that you download to your computer to play various games. You can play some games for free but you can also purchase the rights to the game to play them without the interruption of commercials. You do have to be online to play the games.

Features- IWin game software has a huge selection of games to choose from. You can’t play all of the games for free but there are a lot to choose from nonetheless. If you use the free

version of any games, the game will periodically be interrupted with commercials. This is workable in most of the games though some games it can cause you to lose. It also gives you the option of playing a few trial games on certain games that aren’t normally free. After the trial period, you will not be able to play the game unless you pay for it.

Likes- IWin games gives you a lot of options. I don’t have to purchase the games if I don’t want ...

• to, but I don’t have to watch the commercials if I choose to play the games. I have several games downloaded on IWin and play them on a regular basis. I have no problem with most of the games that I play even though they are the free version.

Dislikes- The only thing that I truly dislike about IWin game software is that when playing some of the free games when you get interrupted it causes you to lose the game. That makes it impossible

to play the game all the way through. This isn’t the case with most of the games, but the ones that it is true with, it can be very annoying.

Overall- Overall, IWin game software is a lot of fun. I would recommend it to anyone that likes to play games on their computer but may not have the money to purchase full version games. Although there are one or two annoying things about it, it is a good software package with no glitches to speak of.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3023081240330731/k2311a0823/8.23.10