Ghazala Gardens Hotel in Sharm El Sheikh  » Hotels  »
Naa’Ma Bay km 0, Sharm El Sheikh, Sinai, Egypt.
  • This is not exactly a resort where you can take your children, this fact made me extremely happy because it was very silent without the noise that comes from the playgrounds and other special services for children

• by Bob S.

The hotel is very good, very clean, 4 stars, fully renovated a few years ago after the bomb explosion. It is centrally located, 2 minutes from km 0 of Naa’Ma Bay where all the bars and terraces are in the zone of interest within the resort Sharm.

Here is a tip for how to get a nice room, give the receptionist 20 dollars, and he will see what he can do.

Now don’t get me wrong all rooms

are comfortable and clean, but not all rooms have a view worth killing for.

For the private beach you need to walk five minutes but believe me it is truly worth it.

Do not make the mistake to take to stay at Ghazal Beach because that hotel is a mess.

I wrote this because I heard that many people think that Ghazal Gardens and Ghazal Beach is one and the same hotel.

What is spectacular about this hotel ...

• is the interior garden, which is basically a huge pool with bridges and islands with many bars and restaurants.

In the evening you can see a paradise of lights with lots of vegetation, it is simply mind blowing.

This is not exactly a resort where you can take your children, this fact made me extremely happy because it was very silent without the noise that comes from the playgrounds and other special services for children.

Instead you get

to enjoy an artificial beach with pool, lounge chairs, beds and palm trees.

Food is very good, and you have a bar on the beach where you can eat and drink for free.

I felt that I actually hit the right hotel for me and my girlfriend: near the center and seafront, close to the beach, perfect hotel for adults, had a wonderful view of courtyard, I even had intimacy: a tree kind of transformed my balcony in a private balcony, that was really interesting.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 223081240310731/k2311a0823/8.23.10