Weebly.com

• by Maa

In 2009 I was looking for a blogging platform to start my internet marketing blog. I already had a blogger blog which I blog about natural health on, and I was very satisfied with it. However, I wanted a platform that was a website/blog. I had vaguely heard of weebly before but never really looked at it until now.

I was in a hurry to get my website/blog started. I immediately started creating my website/blog. Since, I am also a blogger user

I kind of thought that the platform was going to be similar. I was definitely wrong. When you first begin to start making your page. You pick your design. Weebly has many beautiful templates, and they are continually adding more. They also have drag and drop features. Whatever element that you are going to use you just click it and drag it to where you want it on your page. The learning curve is very easy. It doesn’t take long for ...

• you to learn what you need to do to make your website/blog. If for any reason you need help you can go to the help glossary they have everything that you need to know. Everything is written in and easy to read and understandable format. If you still need help you can contact weebly and they will get back with you very promptly.

What I liked about weebly is that you could ad pages. At the time blogger didn’t allow you to

add pages (now they do). Weebly editor lets you do many add many elements to your pages. You can add pictures, a contact form, two column layout, forum, online poll, custom html, and feed reader. Weebly is free, but they also have a paid version. You can upgrade any time you like and you get additional features such as: video, audio player, and embedded document. It is reasonably priced just 6 Months $4.58/month 1 Year $3.99/month 2 Years $2.99/month (25% discount).

You can also purchase your own domain name too.

Weebly.com

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2123081240300731/k2311a0823/8.23.10