Dulcelin Gourmet’s Mango Torte  » Food  »
36 Times St., West Triangle Quezon City 1104, Philippines
  • It is one of the best desserts I have ever tasted
  • In my opinion, most cakes/tortes look better than they taste, however, in this case, the taste of the product even surpasses the perfectness of its design
  • I love the fact that they are very consistent with their mango torte as I have never had a bad experience with it
  • I would definitely keep on ordering this dessert again and again and would recommend everyone to try it

• by TheCity

Dulcelin Gourmet is a home-based business which sells food and desserts. Their most popular product is their Mango Torte, which is famous for being the very best mango torte around. It is one of the few products of Dulcelin Gourmet that are available anytime and does not require advance orders. It costs Php600 for a 9” torte, and Php900 for a 12” one, which for me, is good value.

I have tasted the mango torte several times

already and I have to say each and every time was heavenly! It is one of the best desserts I have ever tasted. First of all, the torte looks absolutely scrumptious and beautiful. It has a golden brown crust with cream on top, then luscious ripe mango balls, and then on top of the mangoes are lovely cream swirls.

In my opinion, most cakes/tortes look better than they taste, however, in this case, the taste of the product even ...

• surpasses the perfectness of its design. I might sound really gushy over the product, but Dulcelin’s mango torte is really that good. It is the perfect mango torte. The nougatine crust is salty, and crumbles deliciously in your mouth. The mangoes are all plump, and have the perfect ripeness; they are ripe enough to be very sweet and yet not overripe that they still have the perfect bite and are not soggy or overpoweringly sweet. The
        cream is soft and rich. It is not sweet, thus providing the perfect neutral contrast to the mangoes and the crust. When you put them all together, it is heavenly. For me, it is best served chilled.

I love the fact that they are very consistent with their mango torte as I have never had a bad experience with it. I would definitely keep on ordering this dessert again and again and would recommend everyone to try it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2723081240160731/k2311a0823/8.23.10