Duracraft Stand-Up Fan
  • Likes- I love the fact that the Duracraft Stand-Up fan oscillates and has three different settings
  • Dislikes- The only thing that I don't like about the Duracraft standup fan is that it is a bit bulkier then a box fan would be
  • I have gotten many years of good use out of all Duracraft products that I have purchased and would definitely purchase items made by this company again

• by Dawn Hawkins

Description- The Duracraft stand up fan is a fan that stands off the ground. The one I have is white but you may be able to find it in other colors if you look for it. It is about 5 foot tall and the fan unit itself is round.

Features- The Duracraft fan has three speed settings. High, medium and low

for whatever setting you need at any given time. It can easily be opened to clean the paddles of the fan as well. It is a little harder to move around because of the stand than a box fan would be, but it still isn’t that difficult. The fan also oscillates so that it isn’t sitting in one place all the time or you can have it stand still, whichever you prefer.

Likes- I love the fact that the Duracraft Stand-Up fan oscillates and has three different settings. I have had my Duracraft fan for several years and have had no problems with it at all. It has certainly come in handy for those nights that aren’t cool enough to go without some ...

• Duracraft Stand-Up Fan
      air moving around but not hot enough to have the air conditioner on.

Dislikes- The only thing that I don’t like about the Duracraft standup fan is that it is a bit bulkier then a box fan would be. It can be a little more difficult to move from room to room than other types of fans but the fact that

it oscillates is very helpful. All in all, I would have to say that it is an excellent fan though.

Overall- Overall, the Duracraft stand-up fan is an excellent product and the price isn’t bad either. I have gotten many years of good use out of all Duracraft products that I have purchased and would definitely purchase items made by this company again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5323081240010731/k2311a0823/8.23.10