Milo Energy Drink  » Food  »
  • I think it is very wise for them to have a free taste for everyone to of course, promote their product and feed the hungry stomachs of mothers and children walking for hours in search of good deals on their grocery item list
  • I suggest this not only to moms who wanted best for their children but also for their selves

• by kathleen hankins sevilla

Whenever we go to grocery stores, there are actually two things that I would want to see. One, a super sale promo, and secondly, a free taste booth. This is not just because I wanted to taste something for free but because I wanted to have a ‘preview’ of a new product emerging on the market.

I think it is very wise for them to have a free taste for everyone to of course, promote their product and feed the hungry stomachs of mothers and children walking for hours in search of good deals on their grocery item list.

So, one time while looking for sale on grocery list I spotted a free taste booth under the company Nestle.

Milo energy drink was on a launch. I walked nearer and the sales girl handed me a cold Milo energy drink.

The taste never changed. It is still the nice sweet tasting Milo that has been known all around the globe.

Milo really is a solution for that energy ...

• Milo Energy Drink
      boost that you need all on a day’s work. I had been drinking this product since I was young because it has been known to be a good source of vitamin and minerals good for my growing needs.

It is fortified with jump pack nutrients that i personally can say is true. Milo chocolate drink goes

well with hot servings or ice-cold ones making it very flexible and in among all season.

I suggest this not only to moms who wanted best for their children but also for their selves. Milo really never failed giving nutritious servings to all their consumers plus the affordability of their price.

I suggest you get one today.

Milo Energy Drink
Lavonn says :

re : I suggest this not only to moms who wanted best for their children but also for their selves
I agree that this drink is very good. I have a cold cup of milo at nights to have a good night sleep.

Darling Violetta says :

Energy drinks don’t make you sleepy…

Galega says :

You claim to get good night sleep after (or, well, because of) taking Milo Energy Drink. That might be your experience, but science says something different which users should know.

As you might know, energy drink contains 3 - 4 times caffeine than that of soda or cold drinks. High amount of caffeine won’t let you sleep. In all probability, it will cut off your sleeping duration. It will reduce your total sleep time.

It’s better to avoid energy drink before going to the bed.

Monique Wisdom says :

This has been a part of my life from I was a little child. It has proven to be both delicious and nutritious. When I drink Milo at the start of the day, I get the energy I need to power through my morning. It also gives me comfort knowing that I am having my favourite beverage.

Galega says :

Energy drinks, Milo or some other brands, are not recommended for kids. You may see a warning that it should not be taken by a children below 12 years of age. As a child, you used to drink it. Don’t let your children to take it.

Galega says :

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2723081239820631/k2311a0823/8.23.10