Chikka Messenger  » Web sites  »
  • I agree with this, because, if you only want to send a message across borders, why not send it in a cheaper way, it is still gonna reach the other side anyway
  • I also have my cellular phone but the problem with me is, no matter how practical I seem to be, I always find any other means to save money including that of not loading my phone
  • That's when I found out of Chikka Messenger
  • But for something that is free, I think of no regrets using this messaging service

• by kathleen hankins sevilla

Philippines, our country is the country with the most number of texters, the reason is, texting is cheaper than calling. It only means to show that we are very practical with every means of saving money.

This is one of the common traits of Filipinos, thriftiness.

way, it is still gonna reach the other side anyway.

I also have my cellular phone but the problem with me is, no matter how practical I seem to be, I always find any other means to save money including that of not loading my phone.

Since I’m not a postpaid subscriber, it is a must for me to load my phone every now and then to be able to send text messages or make a call but I’m just not that easy to load my phone.

So, again, I tried and looked for other means of sending free text messages.

That’s when I found out of Chikka Messenger.

Chikka Messenger allows you to send free text messages to all network of whatever country you are in, you just need a computer and an internet connection.

Easy,

• Chikka Messenger
      just register, retrieve the password from your phone or email address and there you go, you can text freely now.

I had been using chikka for almost a year and I have two accounts, that is because, one negative thing about the service is that you can text but for limited messages on one number only.

It also requires reply from the recipient so that you will be

able to text them, but if they do not reply, you can send about 3-4 messages only per day, so I made another if in case I needed to text the same number I can, using another account.

But for something that is free, I think of no regrets using this messaging service.

So for those who are thinking of a thrifty way of sending text messages, I highly suggest Chikka Messenger.

Chikka Messenger
renato cabanban jr. says :

my problem is ,why i cannot connect to the online mode of chikka?its been 4 days now,this is the only site that can give me the easiest way of sending messege to my love ones.please help me what to do.good advice is highly apriciated.thank you very much

kathleenhankinssevilla replies :

It depends on the error that you are getting. It could be a browser error or the site may be down or by chance, it could be an unstable connection. There are several other methods in sending free text messages to Philippine numbers, optionally you may try

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2023081239810631/k2311a0823/8.23.10