Caltrate 600+D Calcium Supplement  » Medicine  »
  • I was quite hesitant at first, because I thought it was for the bones
  • The effects was really amazing, even my friends could not believe that a calcium supplement would be the answer to my predicament
  • I highly recommend this to those suffering from IBS, it worked for me so I’m quite sure it will work for others too

• by riezl

I suffered from extreme diarrhea before, it was so severe I had to go to the bathroom seven times a day. I was so scared to go out and for weeks, I only stayed at home and my toilet had become my hang out. I couldn’t go anywhere far because of fear of diarrhea attacks. That would be the most embarrassing thing that could ever happen to me, to have diarrhea attacks in public.

I was loosing weight already and still could not find the right medicine to

cure my sickness. I kept taking over the counter medicines such as Immodium and Diatabs but nothing worked. I was so worried already because those drugs used to work for me everytime I suffer from diarrhea. So I knew something was really wrong, but the doctor just kept telling me to continue taking those medicines and to drink lots of water and Gatorade.

My friends were already so worried about me, and kept on bringing me fruits that could help stop it, but to no avail. Then finally a woman, a friend of my neighbor, said I was suffering from IBS then she advised me to take Caltrate 600+D Calcium Supplement, as according to her a lot of diarrhea sufferers got better after taking enough dose of it. I was quite hesitant at first, because I thought it was for the bones. Caltrate 600+D basically is a calcium supplement so I felt I would only be wasting my time and money taking it. But she insisted so I just followed her advice. After ...

• Caltrate 600+D Calcium Supplement
      just two days of taking it, my diarrhea was gone. It worked like a miracle, almost unbelievable how fast I got cured.

The effects was really amazing, even my friends could not believe that a calcium supplement would be the answer to my predicament. I now realize that Caltrate 600+D Calcium Supplement also has magnesium that helps cure IBS. It also contains Vitamim D that helps in absorbing calcium. In addition to that, it contains zinc, copper manganese and boron that aid in skeletal development. Indeed,

Caltrate 600+D Calcium Supplement is perfect in treating IBS or Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Thanks to Caltrate, my life went back to normal again, and my worries were gone.

I had few attacks after that, but it wasn’t as severe as before. Then after continued use of Caltrate 600+D Calcium Supplement, my diarrhea totally disappeared. Until now, I still take two tablets daily to supplement my calcium needs. I highly recommend this to those suffering from IBS, it worked for me so I’m quite sure it will work for others too.

Caltrate 600+D Calcium Supplement
Laurie Anne says :

can pregnant women take this caltrate 600 D Calcium Supplement?

John says :

Laurie, it’s ingredients are calcium and vitamin D which generally don’t cause problems during pregnancy. However, you should make sure that you don’t exceed the recommended amounts. You should also consult your doctor about your particular case.

Galega says :

Yes, you can take Caltrate 600 D during the pregnancy stage. It is well under the daily recommended dose for pregnant women. There shouldn’t be any problem.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2623081239710631/k2311a0823/8.23.10