Downy Total Care Ultra Liquid Fabric Softener  » Housewares  »
  • I love using Downy Total Care on my clothes
  • Although there are other brands in the market that are much cheaper, I’ve proven that Downy is still the best among them
  • I recommend Downy to everyone, you ought to try it to see what it can do for you

• by riezl

I love using Downy Total Care on my clothes. I have been using it for months already, and washing clothes will not be complete without it. Although there are other brands in the market that are much cheaper, I’ve proven that Downy is still the best among them.

With Downy Total Care you get you’re money’s worth, it makes the fabric extra soft and stays fragrant even after days of using it. I also use downy on

blankets, pillows, towels and bed covers to make them really soft and comfortable to use.

Downy also protects the color of the fabric, it helps retain the natural colors when exposed to the chlorine in water. It has protective fiber complex that helps neutralize chlorine in water, thus fighting the impact on fabrics to help keep colors bright.

It also protects the fabric from getting stretched due to repetitive washing and drying. So even after months of ...

• washing my favorite shirts, the colors stay the same.

I never worry anymore about my shirts getting stretched in the washer or the colors fading, because I have complete trust in Downy that they deliver what they promise. I’ve experienced it myself, I wash my own clothes and I am quite satisfied with Downy Total Care.

My clothes are all fresh smelling and soft to touch after washing it with Downy. Other benefits I got from using Downy are

my electricity bills went down because I didn’t have to spend so much time Ironing my clothes.

Ironing consumes too much electricity, and because I’m using Downy it cuts the ironing time by half. I also have more time for myself now, I used to spend two hours ironing my clothes, now I’m able to finish them in less than one hour.

I recommend Downy to everyone, you ought to try it to see what it can do for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5323081239690631/k2311a0823/8.23.10