Dark Kiss Fragrance Mist by Bath and Body Works  » Perfume  »
  • This perfume was on sale the last time I went to Bath and Body Works , so I decided to give it a try
  • It is a very unusual scent , but I like it
  • When it dries down I think it smells like plums and candy - very original

• by Gina Gott

This perfume was on sale the last time I went to Bath and Body Works , so I decided to give it a try. It is a very unusual scent , but I like it. It is one of their newest scents too.

It is a mixture of plums , black raspberry , and inscense. You can also smell dark vanilla bean and musk. It is a strong scent , but not to heavy. It is very sophisticated and

sensual when you first spray it on. When it dries down I think it smells like plums and candy - very original.

This scent seems to stick to you. It really stays on for hours without needing a touch up spritz. I like the exotic scent , and have gotten many compliments on it.

When I saw the price of it , I could not pass it up. A small 3 oz bottle was on sale for $2.00. That ...

• is an awesome deal. You can buy the larger 8 oz size for $12.50. I like the small size though , because it will fit anywhere you want to carry it. I think the original price on the 3 oz bottle is about $3.50 , which is still a super deal!

Bath and Body Works always carry quality scents. This is an extraordinary one that you will not be able to get enough of. I think it is perfect for

any age girl or woman to wear. It’s just a great perfume.

If you are looking for a scent that is a little different and will get people’s attention , then this is the one for you. I really like it , and although it is not an everyday scent for me. I will wear this perfume and probabley buy more of it. Give it a try and see for yourself. It is a very sweet and addictive scent.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5623081239680631/k2311a0823/8.23.10