Bath and Body Works - Berry Vanilla - Fragrance Spray  » Perfume  »
  • I like that it is not to strong , but a scent that you can't help but notice
  • The price of this fragrance mist is amazing
  • It is just a delicious scent that you will enjoy wearing

• by Gina Gott

As soon as I tried this perfume , I fell in love with it. It is a wonderful vanilla scent with a light and sexy berry twist. This is a great year round scent that will really turn heads.

This perfume is made up of wild summer blueberries , blackberry extract , and beach peony.

It also has hints of raspberry sugar and buttercream musk. Vanilla cream is also blended with it to make this wonderful scent. I really think this is one of Bath and Body Work’s best fragrances. It is awesome.

I enjoy wearing this scent so much. I always got compliments on it. It is a great scent for women of all ages.

I like that it is not to strong , but a scent that you can’t help but notice. I do wish that it lasted longer. It seems to fade away within a couple hours. I usually carry it around with me in my pocketbook though , so I can ...

• Bath and Body Works - Berry Vanilla - Fragrance Spray
      do a quick touch up spray whenever I need to. It is very refreshing.

The price of this fragrance mist is amazing. It smells like it is very expensive to me , but the price is very cheap. I bought a 8fl oz bottle for $12.50. A lot of times you can find it on

sale though. I have seen it on special buy two get one free. It is a real bargain for the quality.

If you are looking for a fun and flirty scent then give this one a try. It is good to wear during the day or at night. It is just a delicious scent that you will enjoy wearing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5623081239670631/k2311a0823/8.23.10