Food Saver V3825  » Housewares  »
  • It is a little bulky, but I have greatly enjoyed the benefits of keeping foods longer because they stay fresh longer
  • Dislikes- One of the things that I like least about the Food Saver is that the replacement bags are expensive

• by Dawn Hawkins

Description- The V3825 Food Save is a tool to help keep your foods fresh. It does much more than that though. It can marinate your foods quickly or overnight, depending on what you want. It seals bags to keep the foods you open much fresher than they would normally stay. The foods also helps keep foods from getting freezer burnt.

Features- The Food Saver V3825 can be purchased at Costco stores. It has several buttons to help you get the right fit for the

food you would like to seal. Although the bags that come with it are expensive, you can seal some bags, such as potato chip bags or frozen vegetable bags without having to use Food Saver bags. The Food Saver V3825 has the ability to pull air from the bag for an air free seal or you can use it without the vacuum. It all depends on the type of food that you will be sealing. You don’t want to vacuum seal a potato chip ...

• bag but vacuum sealing meats is a good way to keep them fresher longer.

Likes- I love the Food Saver V3825. I have had no regrets since I have purchased it. It is fairly easy to use once you understand what all the buttons are for and how to use the attachments for it as well. It is durable and doesn’t look bad sitting on the countertop. It is a little bulky, but I have greatly enjoyed the benefits of keeping foods longer because they

stay fresh longer. That means that I have to spend far less at the grocery store each week.

Dislikes- One of the things that I like least about the Food Saver is that the replacement bags are expensive. It is also a very noisy piece of equipment when it is in use. The noise can be a little off-putting but wouldn’t stop me from purchasing the product. The product has saved far more money for me than if I didn’t have the Food Saver V3825.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5323081239640631/k2311a0823/8.23.10