Smucker’s Uncrustables microwaveable grilled cheese sandwich  » Food  »
1.0
  • I bought the box that contained 4 individually wrapped sandwiches inside
  • I love that these don't have crust because most kids and even some adults such as myself do not like crust
  • I really wouldn't recommend anyone to buy these

• by shaggin83

The Smucker’s uncrustables microwaveale grilled cheese sandwiches looked so good on the package that I just had to buy them and try them. I bought the box that contained 4 individually wrapped sandwiches inside. The box says they are to be kept frozen until you are ready to take them out of the freezer and place them in the provided crisping sleeve to cook them.

The directions on the package were very clear and easy to follow. They are very quick to cook. I didn’t try baking them

in the oven although it does say that you can do that. I cooked mine in the microwave. I didn’t think it would be a very good idea to try to cook them in the oven because they are already toasted and so I figured cooking them would just make them hard or just over crisp. I wondered if cooking them in the microwave would make them soggy but the crisping sleeve kept them toasted while warming them up. They were not soggy at all.

Smuckers would be ...

• smart to coat them with flavoring and butter before toasting them to give them more flavor. The bread was very plain tasting and the cheese inside wasn’t very good either. To me these were a big waste of money. My daughter liked them but my son & I didn’t. My 2 year old son took one bite and left the rest untouched. I love that these don’t have crust because most kids and even some adults such as myself do not like crust. With these there was no
        crust to remove at all. The edges stayed sealed while cooking so none of the cheese melted out. The size of these sandwiches are perfect for little hands to hold but are also a good size for adults looking for portion control as well. Homemade grilled cheese sandwiches might take 5 minutes or so longer to make but taste so much better. I really wouldn’t recommend anyone to buy these. I will not be buying them again either. They are a product that did not meet my expectations.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2723081239620631/k2311a0823/8.23.10