Shakey’s Pizza  » Restaurants  »
Level 2 Pedro Gil Wing, Robinsons Place Manila,M.Adriatico St., Ermita,Manila
  • I like the Belly Buster, Tropical Bacon and Pepperoni Crunch, particularly
  • So if you are planning to eat a meal here, I suggest that you get here early so that you don't have to wait for a long time before you can eat
  • You should also be sure to bring with you a lot of money because one order can cost you as much as 500 pesos if you are not careful
  • I took a peek when one of the staff opened the door which was near me and I thought they were not being organized at all

• by aaa201558

Shakey’s has a lot of branches and here in Robinson, it has a branch on the second floor. I go here sometimes because the place is actually large, and the food here are great, although expensive.

I like the food here a lot. Their menu consists of appetizers, desserts, drinks, pizzas, meals, pastas and main courses. It all depends on which you want to order, but they all were great. I like the Belly Buster, Tropical Bacon and Pepperoni Crunch, particularly. Their food were quite yummy, very great and good. I like them all, including the ones I

always order Buffalo Wings, Captain’s Choice and Wings N Rings costing around 600 pesos which is really costly if you think about it. But at least they were not your standard fastfood menu which are only burgers and fries and spaghettis.

The place is large and its facilities were pretty standard, with pretty standard chairs and tables, and the counter is actually large. Because the place is large there are a lot of seats and the place is not cramped unlike smaller fastfood outlets which are easily cramped

My complaints, however, are that, it can take too long before ...

• you receive your order. I waited 15 minutes before getting my first order, and it was such a long time before I actually got everything I ordered. So if you are planning to eat a meal here, I suggest that you get here early so that you don’t have to wait for a long time before you can eat. You should also be sure to bring with you a lot of money because one order can cost you as much as 500 pesos if you are not careful. In fact, the prices here are a little higher than
        those in standard fastfood outlets so you should be a lot more careful of ordering your food.

Their stock room where they stored their plates, chinawares and other utensils were a little dirty. I took a peek when one of the staff opened the door which was near me and I thought they were not being organized at all.

The food may be costly, but they were worth the money. They tasted great. I only wished they could improve their service because they can be a lot better if they improved in some areas here and there, like the stock room.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 720081239421231/k2311a0820/8.20.10