Steak N Shake  » Restaurants  »
2.5
9414 Civic Centre Blvd, West Chester, Ohio
  • All Steak and Shakes have iffy service, but this one was by far the worst of the ones i have been to in my opinion
  • The food is good, i suggest going there when you have time on your hands to kill because its not the quickest service

• by swim4evr09

All Steak and Shakes have iffy service, but this one was by far the worst of the ones i have been to in my opinion. I really feel bad bashing their resteraunt like this but all the staff just seemed so out of it.

I ordered a shake at the beginning when we got there. The server came back with our other drinks and gave me a cup of water. About 15 minutes later im like okay, wheres my shake? No one was even around to help us, our waiter didnt even come back. We finally got another waitress in another

section to check on it. She said she would and never came back! Finally our waiter decides to show his face and says, “Well i put in the order for it and its not there”. The thing is he decided to check after 25 minutes? We got our food before we got my shake. The food was pretty slow too getting there.

As far as stuff tasting, it was great food as usual! There was nothing wrong with the food, tasted just like any other Steak n Shake. I had the chicken tender meal with their famous skinny fries. The chicken and ...

• fries were fresh and hot. Other items on the menu include lots of burgers, pretty much any burger you can imagine. They have stuff like grilled cheese, some chicken sandwhiches. They also have some soups. And of course they have tons of shakes to choose from, from oreo to butterfinger! I myself had the mint oreo shake, yummm! (only if i didnt have to wait like 30 minutes for it).

Anyway, i was just getting kind of frustrated with the resteraunt as a whole service wise. The food is good, i suggest going there when you have time on your hands to

kill because its not the quickest service. The staff just seems kind of all frantic and doesnt really know whats going on. It didnt seem like they were communicating with each other well. When we were going to pay we had to stand at the counter for the longest time, the manager saw us standing there and didnt get someone to help us for about 5 minutes. I give this resteraunt a 5, only because the food and shake was so good. There service was the opposite of that. The upside to the bad service and long waits is the foods great!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 720081239411231/k2311a0820/8.20.10