Mobile phone Samsung SGH-X810
2.5
  • It would be great if it would have a 2 Mpix camera but unfortunatly the camera is only 1.3 Mpix and I think thats realy poor for Samsung
  • Probably it's a design of this mobile phone but i don't think that anyone will buy mobile phone only becouse of it's design but there is many strange people who do so

• by Ivo
      Samsung Sgh-x810 attracted me with design it has. It looks strange but we all like things which aren’t the same as others.

But for me the design is only thing that I truely liked in it.

Design is great but I expected more things from this phone.

It would be great if

it would have a 2 Mpix camera but unfortunatly the camera is only 1.

3 Mpix and I think thats realy poor for Samsung.

The memory is good 88 Mb and that will be good to for Your mp3 music but the minus is that there isn’t FM radio.

Samsung Sgh-X810 also has ...

• a bluetooth but don’t have Irda.

All other things is the same like other Samsung mobile phones has.

So I don’t know what makes this phone so special that it costs around 300$ becouse there are lot of other phones for the same price and have more helpful things than this one.

Probably it’s a design of this mobile phone but i don’t think that anyone will buy mobile phone only becouse of it’s design but there is many strange people who do so.

So I think that this phone could be the one for those who are little strange and mainly buy something becouse of its look…

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37102123930328/k2311a021/2.1.07