Toledo Zoo  » Leisure  »
Broadway street, Toledo, Ohio
  • It was a good experience because the panda's were going to be leaving for another zoo the next week and we would have missed them if we did go when we did

• by sadonna
      The Toledo Zoo is located on Broadway street in Toledo, Ohio. I had went to the Toledo Zoo when I was a kid but my husband and children had never been to it.

We went in 2002 with my Aunt Sharon, Uncle Darold, their three kids and five grand kids.

We took three mini van’s for every one to ride in.

We had just drove from North Carolina to

Ohio and were tired but Sharon talked us inot going along with them to the zoo anyways.

By the time we got there we had three hours till it closed.

My favorite part were the Panda Bears that came from China.

I had never seen real panda bears.

We let the little kids ride the merry go round a couple of times and then drove back to Sharon’s house.

...

• On the way back my husband was so tired he tried to pass my cousin Shilea’s mini van and almost hit a semi truck.

It was like something off Chevy Chases Christmas Vacation.

My husband muttered something about I’m going to pass this old egg timer and then jumped out in the next lane and when I saw the truck I elbowed him which woke him up and we

swearved back into our own lane into the ditch then into our own lane again.

We did make it back to the house safely but I was begining to wonder if we should have went to the zoo afterall.

It was a good experience because the panda’s were going to be leaving for another zoo the next week and we would have missed them if we did go when we did.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 61102123890328/k2311a021/2.1.07