Nike Flow earphones  » Electronics  »
  • My only problem with these earphones was when I first got them
  • Anyways, I recommend these Nike Flow earphones to anyone

• by pango14762

After my earphones were chewed up by the dogs at my moms friends house. My moms friends was nice enough to get me some nice ones that costed her about 30 dollars. They are Nike Flow earphones that wrap around your ear.

I admit im not a big fan of these style headphones, but at least they stay on your ear better, but they are hard to get off your ear when

someones trying to talk to you. Another reason I didn’t like these earphones at all was that they start to hurt your ear after awhile.

Not the sound or volume but the way the earbuds feel in your ear, but I simply just ignore this little nuisance. It doesn’t bother me at all too much.

also I liked the fact that these earphones came with a really nice round soft case. This ...

• insures that your earphones will be safe and not get torn up or damaged like my other earphones were.

Sound wise, The sound quality on these earphones is superb. They have alot of mid range and punch and not too much bass.

The clarity on the music is so good that you can hear every note. My only problem with these earphones was when I first got them.

For about an hour the

signal kep fading out or went into stereo mode. After about an hour or so it stopped doing it.

I was glad it stopped because then I would have to go through the process of getting new ones, and it would be really a hassle for me. Anyways, I recommend these Nike Flow earphones to anyone.

Especially to all those runners because these are one of the top earphones out their for running.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1620081238801131/k2311a0820/8.20.10