Robitussin Expectorant
  • There were some minimal disadvantages that I encountered though, it made me feel so sleepy

• by riezl

I take Robitussin Expectorant to treat my cough. Although I’ve tried other brands before, I always go back to using Robitussin when I want fast relief. It works best in treating chest coughs, as well as dry itchy coughs.

Robitussin cough syrup is a miracle worker, The first time I used Robitussin, I was suffering from a dry itchy cough before which was so annoying, and really irritating. I

was taking a different brand then, which didn’t seem to work.

Then one day I saw an advertisement on TV, about Robitussin. Upon seeing it, I hurried to the drugstore and bought one bottle.

I took as recommended in the instructions then lo and behold, it worked, it worked really fast. I didn’t have to wait long hours to feel the effects.

I felt so much better after ...

• taking the medicine. The cough and the itchiness in my throat lessened and I felt the compression in my chest loosened up.

I continued taking Robitussin for three more days to totally eliminate my cough. There were some minimal disadvantages that I encountered though, it made me feel so sleepy.

I had a hard time concentrating on my job due to grogginess. There were times that all

I wanted to do was to go to the pantry room and take a nap there.

I’m glad that they’ve come up with a non-drowsy cough syrup now, I make sure to choose that one now, when buying Robitussin so it won’t affect my performance at work. Robitussin Expectorant comes in softgel capsule and syrup form, you can take whichever you prefer and it is safe to take by young adults.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2620081238781031/k2311a0820/8.20.10